Here’s a new website we built with the new Elementor Header and Footer using the Astra theme with the Astra Pro plugin. We also used Astra Sites for the initial site template. The site is an example of hand in glove cooperation with a graphic designer for a complete custom site in a very short time.
The site design is 100% a local graphic designer’s work. My contribution was in technical support for tips and tricks using Elementor, Elementor Pro together with CSS to fully accomplish the design.
Elementor recently introduced the Elementor Theme Builder. It includes the ability to build unique and innovative website headers and footers, together with the ability to set display conditions. In other words, the new Elementor Header and Footer widgets are very cool!
This is the second client who has genuinely needed a custom header because the palette of themes that I typically use didn’t have a header that worked the way they wanted it to work. It’s really very easy, now, to create your own custom headeer.
- Under Elementor > My Templates, from the dropdown select Header and click Create Template.
- Choose a Header Block and Insert. Alternatively, you can design your own.
- Click the Section Settings > Layout > HTML Tag > Change Default to Header.
- After you’ve finished designing, click Publish.
- Choose a Condition. Click to learn about conditions.
You can even choose to have different headers on different pages. Consider this another awesome WordPress design tip!